Complete, integrated databus functionality for ARINC 429
- Up to 16 Rx and 16 Tx/Rx fully compliant ARINC 429 channels
- XMC.3 (PCIe 4 lane) host interface
- Front I/O, or P14 or P16 rear I/O
- Standard Industrial operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C at the XMC rail
- Anti-sulfuration resistors used throughout to enhance reliability in harsh environments
- 64-bit message time-tagging
- 1 microsecond timing resolution
- High performance, high density interface with large buffers
- Advanced, high-level software API included for Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012 R1/R2, Vista®, XP, VxWorks®, and Linux® Kernel Versions 2.6.x and 3.x
- Supports maximum data throughput on all channels simultaneously
- Independent, software-programmable bit rates for all channels
- Support for 2-wire ARINC 573, 575, and 717
Next Generation XMC can be used for development or deployment
Designed for embedded, laboratory and simulator applications, the RAR-XMC supports maximum data throughput on all channels while providing onboard message scheduling, label filtering, multiple buffering options, receive message time-tagging and error detection, and IRIG-B receiver (AM or DC/TTL) and generator (DC/TTL).
Programmable transmit/receive channels provide optimum application flexibility
Up to 16 transmit and 32 receive channels are available, with configurations supporting fixed and software-programmable transmit/receive channels. This allows developers to use the same card for dynamic channel demands.
Configurations with support for ARINC 717 are optionally available. Dual-mode functionality supports either ARINC 717 HBP (Harvard Bi-Phase) or BPRZ (Bi-Polar Return to Zero) across a range of bit rate/sub-frame combinations.
Software tools minimize integration effort, shorten time to implementation
Abaco Systems’ software tools and solutions significantly reduce the time required to integrate ARINC 429 and other avionics protocols into an application. Included with the RAR-XMC is Abaco Systems’ flexible, high-level, API (Application Programming Interface) support for Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012 R1/R2, Vista, XP, VxWorks® and Linux® Kernel Versions 2.6 and 3.x. This powerful API supports multiple cards, and is compatible with Abaco Systems’ API support on PCI, PCI Express®, PC/104-Plus, Express Card, CompactPCI / PXI, and PMC platforms.
|Andrzej Zasucha||22 321 64 53|