1U Form Factor solution for sonar, vibration analysis, and test and measurement applications
- Fully integrated acoustic server in a compact rack-mount 1U chassis
- Up to 192 channels of acoustic I/O or 240 channels of digital I/O
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for data I/O and control
- Choice of up to 4 analog input, analog output and digital I/O modules
- Precise sampling synchronization across multiple servers
- User configurable digital I/O module with immediate, external signal or timebased trigger
- Software Development Kit for host (PC or other Intel® platform) running on Windows® or Linux®
daqNet delivers high channel density, compact size, affordability
The daqNet is characterized by its high channel density analog (192 channels) and digital (240 channels) input and/or output along with satisfying the need for a complete, integrated data acquisition and control node solution that significantly reduces integration effort. It also establishes a new, much lower price point for this level of functionality, making the daqNet’s capabilities affordable for customers who previously may not have considered such a sophisticated, high performance solution.
Complete, integrated plug and play data acquisition solution
Designed for sonar, vibration analysis and test and measurement applications, the daqNet is ideal for today’s network-centric environment. An autonomous high-speed acoustic data processing solution, the daqNet provides data connections and control capabilities by means of a dual Gigabit Ethernet interface within a 1U form factor. The daqNet comes ready-to-run right out of the box; connect the daqNet to the network, configure it with the sample application provided and test the connection through hardware-implemented AD/DA test channels.
|Andrzej Zasucha||22 321 64 53|