This rugged 3U VPX T2081/T1042-based SBC provides an essential pre-certification step with its support code for VxWorks653
- 3U OpenVPX single board computer
- Power Architecture™ AMP (advanced multiprocessing) CPU’s
- T1042 (four e5500 cores)
- T2081 (eight e6500 virtual cores)
- DDR3L (up to 4 GB)
- Up to 256 MB NOR Flash
- Up to 16 GB SLC NAND Flash
- 512 kB Autostore NVRAM
- PCIe Gen2 data plane ports from VPX P1 (options for 2 x4, 1 x4 + 4 x1, 8 x1)
- 1x PMC/XMC Site
- Up to 3x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2x RS-232/422 COM ports (or 4x RS-232)
- Up to 2x SATA ports
- 2x USB 2.0
- Up to 8x single-ended GPIO (5V tolerant)
- BMM (Board Management Microcontroller)
- VITA65 OpenVPX Compatible
- MOD3-PAY-2F2U -16.2.3-3
The SBC314 is the first Freescale™ QorIQ™ AMP (advanced multiprocessing series) based product to join GE’s VPXtreme3 family of rugged 3U VPX single board computers.
The SBC314 offers a high performance option based on the T2081 processor and a low power option based on the T1042 processor, allowing the user to select a solution tailored to their application.
• The T2081 brings the benefits of AltiVec co-processing to a 4-core platform, each of which is dual threaded, offering 8 virtual cores, consuming up to 25W.
• The T1042 is optimized for lower power consumption applications, offering 4 single threaded cores consuming less than 7.5W.
Combined with an extensive and flexible range of I/O options, the SBC314 is ideal for a wide range of high performance mil/aero applications.
Fully compatible with OpenVPX (VITA 65), the SBC314 offers multiple connectivity options via its highly configurable PCI Express™ fabric ports enabling a range of scalable solutions from single host and peripherals to larger multiprocessor systems.
In addition the SBC314 supports a diverse I/O set that includes Gigabit Ethernet, COM ports, USB 2.0, SATA and GPIO. Further incremental system resource expansion is provided via an XMC/PMCcapable mezzanine site which offers the option of having either XMC I/O or PMC I/O routed to the VPX backplane connectors.
Designed specifically for harsh environments, the SBC314 is ideal for embedded and mil/aero applications where high reliability and survivability are a must. Available in five air- and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels, the SBC314 also offers VITA 48 formats for 2-level maintenance (2LM) requirements.
The SBC314 is fully supported by comprehensive Deployed Test Software (BIT and BCS) with operating system support planned for VxWorks® 6.x, 7, VxWorks653®; Open Source Linux®; Wind River Linux® and INTEGRITY™.
In addition, the SBC314 is also supported by GE Intelligent Platforms innovative P2P software, which supports the implementation of PCI Express peer-to-peer connectivity.
|Andrzej Zasucha||22 321 64 53|