1U Compact size Digital Video Platform
- 4-channel PCI-E video input with D1 and 120/100 FPS
- Supports Video Loop through function
- 6 inputs and 7 outputs for GPIO alarm
- Dual Display support among VGA, DVI and TV-OUT
- Supports Windows 2000/XP with drivers and SDK
The DVS-510 is a PC-Based Digital Video platform built into a 1U, compact industrial grade chassis. The platform integrates four Conxant BT-878 video capture chips with a PCIe interface that supports 4D1 and 100/120 full frame rates. The Intel Core Duo technology gives it excellent computing power for video encoding, streaming, or intelligent video analysis. The addition of 4-channel loop through video, dual Giga LAN, and GPIO make it the ideal platform for an intelligent video surveillance box (IVS BOX), high-end video server, Network Video Recorder (NVR), POS integrated DVR, signage integrated DVR, or any other advanced video-integrated application.