Network Digital Signage Platform with Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile Processor
- Support Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Mobile Processor
- Optional WLAN or TV-Tuner Module support
- Multiple HD video content playback
- Easy mounting with Plasma or LCD panel
- Support both landscape and portrait mode of display and dual display (VGA + DVI-I)
- CompactFlash for advanced integration
DSA-3400 is a small profile, all-in-one Windows® XPE ready network appliance and control box for digital signage applications the Intel® Core Duo processor gives it the power for HDTV decoding and multiple media content processing. This compact, easy-to-implement network appliance enables centralized control, scheduling and delivery of multimedia content through IP/Ethernet networks. Built on x86 platform and XP Embedded OS, it is easy for application development and can be integrated with PDPs (Plasma Display Panel) and LCDs with a multi-vendor networking environment. WLAN features are available as an option for locations where a wiring infrastructure is not available for network connectivity. A TV-tuner option is also available for integrating the TV function into the signage application. DSA-3400 combining with the EWF, WDT and the scheduled boot up SDK gives maximum reliability for digital signage applications.