1-port Isolated USB to RS-232/422/485 Converters
- RS-232/422/485 port supported (only ADAM-4561)
- Transmission speed up to 115.2 kbps
- Isolation protection 3000 VDC provided
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control
- No external power supply necessary the hub derives its power from the USB port
- Plug & Play installation
- No additional IRQs or I/O ports required
- Hot swap function supported
ADAM-4561/4562 allows PC users to connect a serial device to a system that use a USB interface. To attach the ADAM-4561/4562 to a PC, you don’t need to open the chassis or power down your PC. Instantly get one or two extra high-speed RS-232/422/485 ports. The power is derived from the USB port, so there are no power adapters to deal with. Thismakes the ADAM-4561/4562 especially suitable for modems, printers, POS systems and industrial control devices.
Compliant with USB V1.1, ADAM-4561/4562 features several powerful functions such as high-speed 115.2 kbps transmission, support for various operating systems, independentRS-232/422/485 ports and more. By simply plugging in a USB hub, ADAM-4561/4562 eliminates the configuration issues associated with high-priced, older card solutions. Youonly have to install the drivers, no need to set cards slots, IRQ addresses, DMA channels, or device addresses. This reduces programming effort.