Sloped CONCEPT Consoles provide a convenient surface for mounting and monitoring components. Ergonomically designed so users can sit or stand while working, consoles feature a large internal capacity for mounting components and controls.
- 14 gauge Type 304 stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed for sitting or standing operation
- Solid bottom
- Corner-formed doors
- External-formed 90-degree body flange
- 20-degree sloped-top cover for 38.00-in. (965-mm) tall console or 30-degree top cover for 48.00-in. (1219-mm) console
- Quarter-turn stainless steel latches hold top cover securely closed
- Door props hold top cover open at 90-degrees
- Integral water-shedding trough
- Collar studs for optional back panel
- Optional side panels (mounted to collar studs) expand equipment mounting space
- Tool-to-open 3-point latch on front access door; door is removable and reversible; 170-degree full-access opening
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket
- Bonding provision on door; grounding stud on body
- Provision for data pocket on lower front door
- Easy-to-remove clip-style hinge pins
Doors and body have smooth #4 brushed finish.
Modifications and Customizations:
Hoffman excels at modifying and customizing products to your specifications. Contact your local Hoffman sales office or distributor for complete information.
||12 323 62 17
||12 323 62 18
||12 323 62 32
||12 323 62 16